Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's that time of year...

So, Christmas break is just around the corner (finally)! We third years have our last lecture of the semester (and technically, our last lecture of St. Andrews) tomorrow. We're all quite excited.

Today I spent the afternoon giving tours of the Bute to prospective students who have just been interviewed. I've done this a number of times, but today was more fun than I remembered...can't quite put my finger on why, but oh well.

I'm leaving for home Saturday morning. By Saturday morning, I mean my flight leaves at 6.30am. Which means I have to be there at 4.30am. Which means I have to get a taxi out of St. Andrews at 3.30am. Thank goodness I know a bunch of people who are on the same flight, so instead of paying the £50 myself, its down to £12.50. I'm quite looking forward to going home though, especially since none of my clothes seem to fit me anymore, and I'm excited to get some new ones.

Anyway, I really need to finish some more work before I go home. The plan was to be caught up and have all my notes, etc, done before I left. We'll see how that works, since I have a mandatory Skills Practice from 9-10am tomorrow, and a lecture from 12-1pm. And I haven't even started packing yet. Hopefully things will be fine.

Just felt like I should do a quick update, sorry its such a random dissociated post.

Only 5 more days till Christmas!
-AMiB