Monday, January 21, 2008

VizD winner!

Looks like I won last week's VizD challenge. If you haven't ever checked out NY Emergency Medicine, it's a great site, and it has a weekly challenge called "VizD":

VizD is a weekly contest of an interesting or pathognomonic image from emergency medicine. Its goal is to integrate learning into a fun and relaxed environment. All images are original and are posted with the consent of the patient.
Well, last week was clubbing, and since it was one of the only VizD challenges I have ever been able to answer fully of my own accord (eg without google/wikipedia), I submitted answers, and it looks like I won! It's always a plus when theres something random like this showing you that you're actually soaking up some of the information they throw at you :-P

So yeah, check it out!

-AMiB