Friday, April 6, 2007

Manchester Trip Post

It has been brought to my attention that certain parts of my previous post about the medical school's trip to the University of Manchester and their affiliated hospitals has been taken as offensive by some. I believe that many of the thoughts in question were poorly worded by me and did not actually portray my true thoughts, and I plan to re-post with more detailed explanations.

I would also like to disclaim this blog, saying that the posts on here are a reflection of my thoughts and mine alone, and in now way are endorsed, affiliated, or actually have anything to do with the Bute Medical School, the University of St. Andrews, the University of Manchester or its teaching hospitals, the Bute Medical Society, or the Bute Medical Society Committee. If I ever write anything that offends anyone, please get in contact with me, as I would like to know what I have done, because more than likely I had not meant to do so.

Thank you,
AMiB