Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Diwali!

Happy Diwali, everyone!

It's pretty hard for me to celebrate by going to a mandir, since the nearest ones are in Dundee (which seems to always be closed) and Edinburgh, and since this coming week is Reading Week and all, I'll be pretty busy preparing for my Mid-Semester Assessment (which counts for 25% of my module mark - the other 75% being from my End of Semester Assessment).

Oh yeah, and I also got allocated to Preston, which I have a lot to write about, when/if I have time.