Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



That was me as a kid lol (not really...but it easily could have been). Tonight our Hall of Residence is having another Halloween party, and since I'm now on the Committee (Overseas Rep), I get to serve the alcohol for the first two hours. I can hear the American readers now - "your dorm GIVES you alcohol?!" - but it does me no beneift (except maybe on my ABC-assessment/BLS skills lol), since I'm teetotal. But that won't stop me from having a good time (never does). This year, I'll be taking the medic's "easy way out" of a costume, and wearing the scrubs I uhh...'borrowed' from my hospital back home, my lab coat (used only for dissection here, which is why it's currently in the washer), and my stethoscope. We'll see how it goes.

I leave you with this:


Happy Halloween, everyone! Be Safe!

-AMiB