Saturday, October 6, 2007

Update...

OK, so I really have been neglecting my blog lately, which is probably why my visitor count has slowed to a trickle...

We are currently studying the anatomy of the Head and Neck, and I am sitting here trying to write notes, but it just turns in to me re-writing the book onto pieces of paper...not the most efficient method, but I can't seem to think of any other way right now...we'll see if it helps or not.

Out school as recently implemented a new clinical attachments scheme for the 3rd years (that's us!), so this coming Thursday I will get a 3-hr attachment with a Consultant Surgeon and his colleagues/team. I'm not really sure what to expect, or how much I'll get to do/learn in 3 hours, but it should be good and I'm quite looking forward to it. I also get a Cardiology attachment on the 29th of November, an A&E (ER) attachment sometime next semester, and another one of my choice next semester (hopefully Respiratory, it sounds fun).

Alright, that's the update, time to get back to the work. A friend is making a [Canadian] Thanksgiving dinner tonight (Canadians have theirs a lot earlier than we do), so am v. stoked for that - sorry, that was the 19 year old in me speaking.

-AMiB