Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fake memories...

hmm...saw this on a friend's blog, decided to see if anyone here would give it a go!

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE-UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me.

It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.


In other news, I have essentially gotten all my data for my dissertation, and my advisor says that "in theory, in two weeks time, I should have written the whole thing". So yeah, basically all during my spring break at home, I'll be writing (if I can motivate myself, that is!) I still have 2 weeks after that to finalize, etc, but it's nice to finally have a deadline, of sorts.

-AMiB