Friday, June 15, 2007

Because Cal tagged me...

Two names you go by:
AMiB
VeerTheTIGuy

Two things you are wearing right now:
Black shirt (kinda faded though - boo!) and grey slacks. Was also wearing a white with black/grey pattern tie. I got complemented on it ;-D

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
haha ummm...
good times (e.g. lots of laughing)
lots in common

Two of your favourite things to do:
shadowing, apparently lol
driving my dad's bmw 530i

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
not to sound like a broken record or anything, but the opportunity to do some h&p's, start some IVs, etc.

Two pets you have had:
never had any pets. :-(

Two people you would like to do this:
i'm gonna take the little medic's route and say anyone who wants to.

Two things you did last night:
ooh, let's see if I can remember...
watched the daily show&colbert report
tried to catch up on my RSS feeds (and failing horribly...)

Two things you ate today:
umm...turkey sausages in the morning
a 7-layer crunch wrap that i put in the fridge from last night

Two people you last talked to:
my mom (oh snap, that reminds me that I need to call her - thanks!)
my younger sister (both on phone)

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
sleeping

Two longest car rides:
the rides to and from the airport usually seem pretty long, although it's only 2 hours or so
we've done some family road trips to many different states, so those were pretty bad...

Two favourite holidays:
ok see, we've got totally different definitions of holidays.
my answers would be Christmas and my birthday (which isn't really a holiday - but I get good presents for both :-D)
but if you mean VACATIONS, the cruise we took to the bahamas was fun, and going to paris with the st andrews crew

Two favourite beverages:
juice (particularly orange) - just ask my mom/sister, they yell at me about how much i drink
Chilly Willy Vanilly - just had one actually; they sell it in the coffee cart outside my hospital - sooo good! and great name, too :-)